Discover SMOK NOVO 4 Mini 25W Kit, which comes with a built-in 900mAh battery, a 6-25W output range, and an adjustable airflow control. The chassis of the NOVO 4 has been shrunk into the present Mini variant and is made of sturdy zinc-alloy. The NOVO 4 Mini has a larger internal 900mAh battery than its regular-sized sibling, boosting battery capacity by 100mAh. The outputs between 6 and 25 watts. The Novo 4 Mini does away with the screen in favor of an LED indicator light.
Furthermore, the NOVO 4 Mini keeps the circular airflow slider in place to give the ideal amount of airflow to the coil within. The Novo 4 Mini pod can hold up to 2mL of eJuice or nicotine salts and can use the LP1 Coils found in NOVO 4 Pods to produce a lot of vapor and taste.
SMOK NOVO 4 Mini 25W Kit Features:
- Brand: SMOK
- Dimesnions – 91.6mm by 24.5mm by 16mm
- Integrated 900mAh Battery
- Wattage Output Range: 6-25W
- Voltage Output Range: 3.0-4.0V
- Resistance Range: 0.6-2.5ohm
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Draw-Activated Firing Mechanism
- Adjustable Airflow Dial
- LED Battery Life Indicator Light
- 2mL Pod Capacity
- Side Fill System – Silicone Stoppered
- SMOK LP1 Coil Series
- 0.9ohm LP1 Mesh MTL Coil
- Press Fit Coil Installation
- Magnetic Pod Connection
- Type-C USB Port
- Available in Silver Black Cobra, Silver Red Cobra, Green Blue Cobra, Rasta Green Cobra, 7-Color Cobra, White Cobra, Black Cobra, Fluid 7 Color, Fluid Black Grey, Red Stabilizing Wood
- 1 NOVO 4 Mini Device
- 1 NOVO 4 Mini Pod
- 2 0.9ohm LP1 Meshed MTL Coils
- 1 Type-C Cable
- 1 User Manual
Make sure to properly prime each coils and pods before use.
Warning: If the coils has a sub-ohm resistance, please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use proper precautions and handling.
There are no reviews yet.